CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Isn't she lovely?



Evening everyone

I can't believe it's a week since I posted that last card. My life flashes before my eyes...

This is a card I've made with the beautiful Woodland Fairy from Sugar Nellie stamps. I was lucky enough to win her a couple of weeks ago through one of Karen's blog candies. I think she's absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't wait to make something with her.




My card recipe:
Image: Woodland Fairy by Sugar Nellie
Coloured with Promarkers
DPs: Green At Heart - Basic Grey
Cardstock: Coredinations
Prima Flowers coloured with Promarkers
Pin and Brads from the Hobby House
Adage Ticket by Tim Holtz
Branch Punch and Sewing Machine
Cuttlebug and Labels Nine
Ribbon from stash

I can enter this card for the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl: Do It Yourself - you can choose from a variety of sketches and any theme you like. I chose sketch number 20 and my theme was obviously Woodland.
Cute Card Thursday: Whateva!
Wild Orchid Crafts: One for the girls
One Stop Craft: Summer Fun
Sir Stampalot: Bring on the Bling

That's it then. Thanks for dropping by.

Lynne.x

11 comments:

Faye said...

Congrats on your Cupcake win! This is a fab little number, think I need that stamp!! My life is zooming past too! ;)
xx

chris said...

Hi Lynne, such a beautiful card, love the colours. just perfect. hugs chris xx
thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge

Dena said...

Lynne! Your card is wonderful Your flowers are a wonderful touch!!!
Thanks for joining Wild Orchid Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This image is gorgeous and you have made a beautiful card using it.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

brenda said...

Hi Lynne

What a really super card, love that fairy and the colours you ahve used.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

pinky said...

Very pretty card and perfect papers for her. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Shelley said...

Just love the colours and image, thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is truly gorgeous the papers, colour and image are superb thank you for sharing this with us at both OSCC and Sir Stampalot
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cat Spicer a.k.a. Spicey Cat Chick said...

GORGEOUS card!! Very summery. Thanks for playing at OSCC.

Francesca said...

Wonderful card , great details
thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and I can come visit you. Lynne.x