CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Shepherd Boy



Hello everyone

I've just gone back to work today after a fortnight off. We didn't go away this time but we've done plenty of castles and beaches and things. The weather wasn't brilliant sunshine but very little rain and it was very warm so we've had picnics every day. Going back to work was a bit of a shock - I'm blooming exhaused!

A couple of weeks ago I treated myself to some of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas stamps. I love these little images. They're just the right size, not muckle great big things and they always stamp perfectly. Look at this little chap looking at the teddy as if to say "there's something not quite right here." And check out those socks! These little images all tell a story - I love them. They remind me so much of when Erin, Kimberley and Jack were in the Nativity plays. It will be Wee Steven's turn soon.





My card recipe:
Image: Little Shepherd Boy - Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley Christmas Sentiments
Coloured with Distress Inks
DP: DCWV (from an old Christmas stack)
Cardstock: from stash
Lace: from stash
Poinsettias: Wild Orchid Crafts
Tools: Cuttlebug; Labels One; Stars 5;
EK Success Snowflake Punch
Stickles; Stardust and Gold

I'm going to enter this card for these challenges:
Lili of the Valley - The sketch
Simon Says Stamp - We are all going dotty
Cupcake - Distressing
Charisma Cardz - Something with a tail
Stamp Something - Christmas in July
Wild Orchid Challenges - Lovely Lace

That's all for now. I'm not going to post a blue card for a while. For someone who's favourite colour is green, there have been a lot of blue cards recently. The next one will be completely different colours!

Thanks for looking.

Lynne.x

5 comments:

Susan Allan said...

I love the colour scheme you have used here and cute little image. The lace behind the image is very effective.

Sue x

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, i love the image that you have chosen and the papers are fab too, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs love Pops x x

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Lynne, I love your soft colouration of this adorable image and your stars and poinsettia accents are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Faye said...

Oh, how cute, how totally cute. I love LOTV and those cute little stars just make this card perfect! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

Donna said...

Brilliant card and such fab distressing! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and I can come visit you. Lynne.x