CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sitting Pretty



Hello everyone

It's been a mad dash to get to the computer first today. Suzanne has moved house and has no internet connection so because she has her D.T. stuff to do, she has first call on my p.c. I say "my" pc, but really everyone in the house uses it and I come a poor 5th or 6th after all the facebooking and everything has been done. I have got a few cards done though so once I get a bit of time on the computer I should get them posted.

This is another of my older Sugar Nellie stamps that I dug out the other week. I love my Nellies and I think it's a real shame when they only get used once or twice and then stuck away. I don't know if Karen will ever beat these little stamps for appeal. Anyway, here is "Baubles" in all her glory.



My card recipe:

Image: Baubles - Sugar Nellie
Coloured with Inktense Pencils
Papers: from my scrap box so I'm sorry I can't tell you what it is
Cardstock: Coredinations
Ribbon, Gems and little gold flower embellishments - from stash
Flowers: handmade
Tools: Cuttlebug and Season's Greetings Embossing Folder
Red and Gold Stickles
Tim Holtz Ticket
Sentiment: I think it's a Hero Arts one

These are the challenges I can enter this card for:
Christmas Stampin All Year Long: Photo Inspiration (I took inspiration from the baubles on the tree and the colours)
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss: Christmas
Wild Orchid Crafts: Ribbons and Bows
A Spoonful of Sugar: Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad: Embossing

This was a very easy card to make and I did it all with bits that I had in my boxes so it cost me nothing at all. I hope you like it.

Lynne.x


5 comments:

Vee said...

Such a lovely card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

jaimie said...

Hi Lynne,

Nice card you made!

Greetings, Jaimie

Nina Macaulay said...

I love sugar nellie stamps too! :O)

Sweet christmas card, I love your flowers :O) poor you being so far down on the list to use your own pc!
I have signed up to follow you,
Have a good weekend

Regards Nina

Gez said...

Very pretty card. Love your hand-made flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.x

Stampin Mindy said...

This is really cute, love the embossing.

Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

Hugs, Mindy

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and I can come visit you. Lynne.x