CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Willow with Champagne



Good morning everyone. I hope you are all having a nice Sunday - those of you that don't have to work, that is. The weekend goes by far too quickly, doesn't it? You've no sooner got past Saturday evening and you have to start thinking about work again.

I haven't posted much recently but I've been very busy so I have plenty of cards just waiting to be photographed. Suzanne is going to be involved in a charity Sale of Work in October so there's a lot to do.

This is a card which will probably make it's way onto the "For Sale" table. I bought this image ages ago but I don't think I've inked her up before.




My card recipe:

Image: Willow with Champagne - WOJ
Coloured with Water Colour Pencils
The Designer Papaers are by Imaginisce
Cardstock: Coredinations
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Flowers: A mix from Wild Orchid and from stash
Pin and ribbon: from stash
Pearls: Kanban
Silver Stickles
Glitter Glue

I can enter this card into these challenges:
Sketch and Stash: This is where I got the lovely sketch and I used Willow who was quite neglected
Whiff of Joy: Use layers (at least 2)
Wild Orchid: Pearls and Pins
Die Cut Dreams: Pearls and Pins
Cutie Stamper: Glitter

That's it for just now, then. Thanks for looking.

Lynne.x

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Lynne :-) The image is lovely and the papers and colours you used are gorgeous ,,, very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jill said...

stunning card Lynne I love the image and the beautiful paper thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Kathy said...

Oh Lynne this is so pretty!!! I love the colors and the papers are so pretty!!!! Love the image and all your details!! So very pretty!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC!
:)Kathy

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card, Mum. Just keep making them at the same rate as last week and I should make a fortune, lol x

Giò said...

Ohhh!!! So sweet!!! Lovely image and colouring too. I love all details.
Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

this is a beautiful card! I wonder if you've heard about Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you join us by entering some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! There is also time to enter the 25 dollar gift certificate drawing! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and I can come visit you. Lynne.x